Qingdao Headlayer Industry Trade Co Ltd

This is a scam company with poor business practices.
Please stay far away from this fraudulent company.
They sent a partial delivery of only 10% the ordered amount in good condition. The remaining 90% of the shipment was in poor quality. Aaron Hei and Wendy Yuan agreed to replace the damaged units after shipping it back. The damaged units were shipped back, however were never replaced. They kept 90% of the shipment and all of the funds paid were kept as well. No credit was returned. No attempts to remedy the situation was made by this company, they are unethical and dishonest.

If you think it helpful,please click the above link to share your friends and Remind Everyone! Searching more Reviews in Google about Qingdao Headlayer Industry Trade Co Ltd
Qingdao Headlayer Industry Trade Co Ltd
The Latest Safety Purchase Guide & Tips:
These lessons tell us don't rush to buy from Suppliers without due diligence!
Step 1:Order the Supplier Verification before you sign contracts or payments,
Step 2:It's better hire the Sourcing Agent to help you handle all buying affairs.

Leave a Reply